Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Kind police man


some month ago I was lose the bicycle.
Its receive present for boy friend. Color is pink and very pretty.
Of more importance. I ride on one yeas I love my bicycle.
I must warking and I think always bicycle. This place, That place found it.
But anywhere nothing. I was loss of hope.

Oneday, came call me
He said "I am police man. We found your bicycle"
He also said that Somepeople was steal it than ride and throw..
Police man was bring my bicycle at home.

Japan is record all bicycle. beacuse I was found it. also police man very kind.
Thank you! Police man^^v

2 comments:

Tomoki said...

Oh, bicycle is very important for me or other peaple to go somewhere. You have better keep your bicycle.

kang kyoung mi said...

You found bicycle good^^
Kind policeman.