Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

About movie "EARTH"


The title of this movie is "EARTH" which is a documentary. Start of this story is white bear, then watch various life of around the world. In it, we can see rare, valuable animal and grand, beautiful scene.
I tell you truly, I haven't watched this movie yet. So I don't know the detail. But recently, I watched a NHK special video about nature and environment. It was impressive story for me. I could know what many white bear have robbed of their place by global warming, besides, there are many strange kind of life things, too. That why I wanted to go to see this movie.

2 comments:

Tomoki said...

I have not watched this movie yet too.But, when I saw this movies' CM, I thought it sounds interesting. It may be good to know about environment problems.

Paul Marlowe said...

Where did you find out about this movie? What in the commercial makes you want to see it? Have you seen the 'Inconvenient Truth'? This movie is about Al Gore, a politician from the U.S., who wants people to know about how global warming effects the earth. This movie sounds similar.