Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

white fang




We have a lesson to the school and, with sugita teacher.
White fang is wild wolf.but, bad peoples improve his power.

However,not lost white fang.
His very brave.
Everday over the worst difficulties.

I love white fang.
Because,his was powreful and heroic.
A lot of things teached white fang.

3 comments:

Tomoki said...

I read "White Fang" too.
Which are differences between the book and the movie?

Paul Marlowe said...

What were some of the difficulties? What did you learn from the story? I have never read the book or seen the movie, so I'm interested to know more.

miki said...

White Fang is very strong and smart, I think so, too. I read this story, but I haven't watched the movie. So I want to do someday.