Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The movie I saw



In this Golden Week, I went to the theater in Umeda with my friends. We watched "Aibo - the partner". This movie is famous in Japanese young people, so one of my friends suggested to go. But I don't know about this movie and acters or actresses. I don' remember them now too.

This is suspense movie. One day, the suspect murdered three people. The main character and his partner tried to solve the incident and discovered "the murder premonition". The content was that the suspect aimed the people who participated or watch the marathon in Tokyo as captive. The bomb was set in somewhere. Where is the bomb? How were the people? And how was the final?

I thought this is very good, especially at final part. And the relationship or team work of the main character and the partner was very interesting and sometimes funny. But when the movie was finished, one of my friend slept a little. I couldn't believe at that time.

2 comments:

Paul Marlowe said...

This looks like a 'suspense' film. It looks really exciting, so I can't believe that your friend fell asleep. He must have been really tired!

miki said...

I have seen other stories of this series on TV. It was very exciting. I hope this movie would be televise soon.