Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Juno



The name of this movie is "Juno". It is about a young high school student who is pregnant. She decides to have the baby but when the baby is born, she will give it away to some other parents.

I like this movie because it is about a serious situation but it is a funny story. Although she made a big mistake, she has support of friends and family and her boyfriend. Everyone learns about relationships and responsibility through this story.

4 comments:

kang kyoung mi said...

Her excitent communicates itself to me.

kang kyoung mi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tomoki said...

I think this situation is serious in Japan too. But when I watched this movie on this blog, I thought I want to watch.

miki said...

After I watched this video, I want to watch, too. And I think this movie seems to teach us very important thing.