Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"For you"


Band name is Brwon eyes. There are two young mens.
This song name is "For you" Its always waiting to women of man story.
She love is over come to him. He said that " Please you never come to me. Beacuse I can't moving here"
I like this song at 5 years ago. beacuse I boyfriend singing for me. that time I like him.

3 comments:

Tomoki said...

I think "Please don't come to me" is maybe more correct.

I don't understand the songs' mean , I understood this is love song. Love is important thing in life.

Paul Marlowe said...

This song seems very dramatic. You explained it very well. Is this singer still popular in Korea?

miki said...

Your boyfriend sang this love song for you five years ago! He was gentleman! That's why, can't you hardly forget the song?