Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My favorite music


The title of my favorite music is "Keep Holding On", the artist is Avril Lavigne. It's says about we'll make it through if we keep hold of our hands.
Her songs are kind of pops but some one are a little heavy or lock, so I like her songs. When I listen to this music, it can refresh myself.

2 comments:

Paul Marlowe said...

You should try to choose a video or performance by the singer...this looks like somebody's slide show!

Tomoki said...

I lent at TUTAYA and copied her 2nd album using computer. I sometimes listen.
Her voice cheers up me when I was tired.