Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My favorite TV show


My favorite TV shows are Sekai Ururun Taizai-ki[World Ururun diary] and K1[or other martialarts show]. But recently, I don't watched TV show so much.

At first, I introduce Sekai Ururun Taizai-ki[short vasion]. This program shows a many kind of areas in the world. In every time, TV talent goes and stays in the world, communicates the local people, and experiences a lot of cultural things. On the program’s way, main members give quizes about the area’s life or culture. When I was a high school student, I often watch this TV show. It gives me many things about the world.



At second, I like martial arts. So I often watch that TV show. This is K1 Dynamite that is showed at every New Year’s Eve. It is the martial arts event like festival. Many fighters fight in some kind of rules.

This movie is Genki Sudo’s game that was last fight. He is called “Transformed Trickstar” and did colorful and unusual performance every times. Some people like his performance and others dislike. This entrance performance is very great but I think he spent a lot of money to do this.

You don't have to watch all. Please watch only entrance performance.

2 comments:

Paul Marlowe said...

I have never really watched K1 fighting but I know it is very popular in Japan and also in other foreign countries. My friend from America loves K1 and knows many of the fighters. His favorite fighter is Cro-cop!

miki said...

My mother like Ururun Taizai-ki, so sometime I watch it together. this program impress us, and often she needs a tissue.