Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MY FUTURE GOALS

Now, I have future five goals that successful diet,fluent speaker of English, buy a car,marry and study of painting
My first goal is to have a successful diet in this year. I going to fitness-club and then I will very hardly training. beacuse I want seen to my body before 30years old. I have good hopes that wear a bikini!



Tnen, My goal is to become fluent speaker of English. I studing a English. I`m not good that. But Its connection to world.
English is very imfortance in my life. I want change the myself and level up for me.

Next, My goal is Buy a car of daihathu, COPEN. That is very small, a little need oil(600cc) and convertible.
I not need fast car. I want economical, prtty car. I get a jab then buy a car.

After that my goal is marry with my boyfriend in Korea. He is Kind and strong. He Love to me. If we married become happy.
Last My goal is to study painting after marry with my children. I will happy painting with my baby.

2 comments:

Tomoki said...

I think your writing is better than the first writing class.

I want to speak English fluently too. It is very difficult and takes long time. But I think it is good dream.

miki said...

COPEN is very cute! And I think what it is eco-friendly is more nice. I want to buy car, but at first I have to get a license.