Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My future goals.


My fist goal is to study English in Australia next year.
Than, my goal after studing Englsh is to have an interesting job
and open my own shop in Hawaii.
Next, my goal is to marry in Hawaii and have chidren and a
happy family.
After that Im goinng to trevel around the world together family.
My last goal is to buy a house in Hawaii.

1 comment:

Tomoki said...

Oh, you have a lot of good dream.
Hawaii... It sounds like good. I have never been to Hawaii. Is it a good place?

I think you had better put more photos or movies.