Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MY FIVE FUTURE GOALS

My first goal is graduating from YMCA in this academic year. By that time, I'd like to speak English well.

Then, my next goal is to get a job. Through the work, I would like to contact with people using English and earn money.

Then, I'd like to go abroad and look around there. In particular, I want to go to Canada which has great nature.

Next, I'd like to achieve my goal of having a house. I prefer to country side than urban. And if there were some farm, I would be more happy!

After that, I'll get a smart big dog. White or mixed color dog is good, and I'll take walk, throw frisbee together.

1 comment:

Tomoki said...

I prefer to countryside than urban too. Urban is noisy!

Then I don't know about Canada. Why do you want to go to?