Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My good? future plan



Now, I have five goals or purposes about future. Some goals are about job or abilities, and others are about hobbies.

My most important future goal is to find a job. I have not found the job which I want yet. So I want to find and get the job during studying Osaka YMCA.

Then, my another important goal is speaking English fluently. I am not good at speaking well. I study hard in this year and when I go to the countries like America and Australia, I want to speak English very well with local people.

After I improved English skill, I want to read many English books. Now, I can’t read hard level English books without dictionary. I want to get the ability of reading within 3years and read novel without dictionary.

On the other hand, my goal about hobby except English is playing music with many people through session or gig. Now, I practice harmonica and am interested in whistle, Irish popular instrument. Within 2years, I want to play at session and be a good player.
Below movie is playing Irish tin whistle.



Finally, I want to travel many countries, especially Western Europe like Ireland. I want to know culture and communicate local people[I think learning culture is important]. I want to travel at next spring vacation and speak English.



This is Ireland introduction movie. I think it's beautiful.

1 comment:

miki said...

I didn't know you practice not only harmonica but also whistle. When you travel Western Europe, Ireland, remember to bring these instrument!