Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Giraffe building

INTERESTING BUILDING
I during back home. I saw in the sky This day very clean weather and became happy.
That time, I saw this building. very very intersdting. It has wild.
Look like this building has hole. but all painting.
This picture where near "SENBA"

2 comments:

Tomoki said...

Oh,it is strange building. There are no buildings like this near my house.

miki said...

The giraffe is very interesting and probably, it makes me happy, too! It's surprising building!