Welcome to the GC1 Writing blog!

Welcome GC1 students and other visitors. This is a graduate course for writing at the Osaka YMCA International College. Students will be adding short pieces of writing to this blog throughout the semester based on what they will be learning from the textbook, Significant Scribbles.

Please feel free to add comments and positive words to encourage each other to become fluent and accurate writers!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My recommended TV program

I like these three following TV programs: the title is Sabrina, Spaceship Earth and Shittoko!


This is Sabrina, name of a girl, and It's comedy of teenage witch. It draw days of the witch girl, two women and black cat. They live together, and a problem sometimes happens. This story is very funny and interesting! It's makes me happy.


And It's Spaceship Earth. This program remind me of importance of the earth and an environmental problem. It often moves my mind.


The last is "Shittoko!". It's an information program, from domestic news to overseas culture. In particular my like contents is "The friend of the child" They support that children challenge each problem and realize a dream. It is heartwarming, and impressive!

If you have a time, try looking!

2 comments:

Tomoki said...

I first watched Sabrina. The black cat is very funny and good. This show sounds interesting.

I sometimes watch "Shittoko" too. "The friend of the child" is good. In every time, children try to do everything.

Paul Marlowe said...

I don't know these shows. Is the one about the witch an American TV show? The one about the earth looks interesting. I need to improve my Japanese more so I can enjoy more Japanese TV!